Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Beretta 92fs today. So far, it has Nothing on the Taurus. My 1990 model PT92 has a lighter trigger and tighter groups so far. The grip is better on the Beretta because of those nice wood grips on the PT92 are a little thicker and slicker. I am going to do the D-spring mod to the Beretta and may do the Taurus also.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I bought a Beretta 92fs today. So far, it has Nothing on the Taurus. My 1990 model PT92 has a lighter trigger and tighter groups so far. The grip is better on the Beretta because of those nice wood grips on the PT92 are a little thicker and slicker. I am going to do the D-spring mod to the Beretta and may do the Taurus also.
I so want Beretta grips on my PT92. Or finding another set of G-10's for less than $15 would be nice.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
If you find G10 anything for less than $15, it ain't G10

·
Administrator
17,826 Posts
Congratulations on your new Beretta 92 and may it serve you well! :cool:
Try a set of Pachmayr Finger Groove Grips in your PT92. I think you'll find they will slim the Grip down a bit.

My PT92 has family and quite a few other friends. The only other one I might collect is a PT917 or PT809, or both.

Collection of Taurus Pistols L - R
PT92 w/ Pachmayr Finger Groove Grip
PT908 9mm
PT24/7 Pro 9mm
PT24/7 OSS DS .45 ACP
PT-111 9mm

And when you've got the family pic taken, yet another one comes along!

Taurus PT709 Slim 9mm

Reactions: seafra and darbo

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Nice. I like Beretta. Unfortunately I don't own one.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
Congratulations on the new possession, but the denizens of this forum require photographic corroboration of any claim to dispel any concern that the content of said post is NOT factitious confabulation. In other words,

:nopics:

·
Administrator
17,826 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts