Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took advantage of the sale at Gander Mountain and picked up the stainless 738 today for $250. I know I could have bought a C series one with one mag for about $210 but no one has then in stock. Gonna strip her down and lube it up tonight, can't wait to get to the range with it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've had my 738 for about a year now, had a problem when I first got it and had to send it back, great customer service! The little pistol works like a charm, I carry it when I can't carry. Great little gun and is very accurate within self defense shooting range.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congratulations on your acquisition of the PT738 TCP!

I'll look forward to reading about your impressions of the little pistol once you have put it through it's paces.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Yeah, let 'er rip and tell us about your thoughts on that little bugger....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Congrats and good luck with that. I'm still thinking about one of those, even though I already have the Sig P238. Please keep us posted on how it shoots. Happy Shootin'!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, I had a LCP and got rid of it about a year ago and really missed having a gun to have in my pocket. I know a few guys with the TCP and yhey love them, and I like the look of it a little better than the LCP.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have owned my TCP for over a year now t's been perfect no ftf or fte. My old eyes had trouble focusing on the sites and I was all over the target until I put a Crimson trace laserguard on it now I am dead on at 10 yards I can put all rounds in a 2 inch circle.
I love my TCP !!!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Thanks everyone, I had a LCP and got rid of it about a year ago and really missed having a gun to have in my pocket. I know a few guys with the TCP and yhey love them, and I like the look of it a little better than the LCP.
I like the fact that the TCP's slide will lock back after the last shot, too!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard..!

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Congrats on you purchase. I had some issues with mine when I first bought it. After a few days at Taurus it's working fine now. Turns out the extractor was out of spec.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Great gun. Fun to shoot and accurate. Enjoy.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just bought mine yesterday. Fits my hand SO much better than the LCP. Gave it a fluff & buff last night and hand-cycled the slide five- or six-hundred times. Looking forward to shooting some break-in Saturday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts