Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe the ammo shortage! I travel over a 4 state area and look for ammo everywhere I go and finally found some .380 ammo for my new pistol. This time it was over 250 miles away from where I live. Found 4 boxes and bought all 4. Under $20.00 so I figured it wasn't too bad. I usually pay under $20.00 for my S&W 40. Now I can take this little pistol to the range and try it out. Probably will be this weekend though.

BTW.....couldn't find any rimfire at all!!!! WOW! I haven't been able to find rimfire for almost a month now!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Woops!!! I should have read the forum....I thought this was for ammo.....LOL BUt I see it is for the ladies.....sorry..

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Welcome to the TCP club they are awesome little guns. Mod's will be along and move it to the right spot.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am glad this was moved to the right forum.....I am so embarrassed :redface:.....Anyway I am glad I found some ammo and this weekend I will do a range test with the wife(boss). I hope she doesn't like to gun too much and take it away from me for her use.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I love my TCP! So far I have not had trouble getting ammo but the again, I had so much I have not looked for at least a month.

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
I can't believe the ammo shortage! I travel over a 4 state area and look for ammo everywhere I go and finally found some .380 ammo for my new pistol. This time it was over 250 miles away from where I live. Found 4 boxes and bought all 4. Under $20.00 so I figured it wasn't too bad. I usually pay under $20.00 for my S&W 40. Now I can take this little pistol to the range and try it out. Probably will be this weekend though.

BTW.....couldn't find any rimfire at all!!!! WOW! I haven't been able to find rimfire for almost a month now!
Hope you like the TCP, I carry mine daily. .380 ammo in S. FL has been near the $20.00/box 50 mark for the last few areas and I haven't seen any on the shelf in a long time. As far as that .22lr ammo goes, it's been well before Thanksgiving that I have seen any in my area. :(

Let us know how the TCP break in goes for you.

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Congrats on the TCP, but I am betting your wife will like it. Plan on getting another one in the near future. For me, it was just the opposite. My wife liked the 738 and I liked the 709. We got what we liked. I still love my 709, but the size of the 738 makes it great for pocket carry. With summer coming on, I was wanting one for myself to stick in a Blackhawk 03 pocket holster and slide it in my back pocket. It doesn't even stick out. Kind of looks like I am carrying two wallets!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YUP...when I carry mine it looks like 2 wallets, except my wallet is fatter. I found some more ammo at Wally World, $18.00 per box of 50. Bought another 50 so now I have 250 rnds. Wife and I will be range testing this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts