Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I sort of did. I haven't officially signed papers, but that's only because the dealer has to bring it to me. My new car is going to be a 2015 Ford Mustang with aaaaaaaaall the bells and whistles. I'll be sure to post pics once I get it, but I thought I'd share my wonderful news with people who might appreciate it 'cause I can't keep it to myself!

Administrator
Ooooo! New car smell comin' up! :thumb:

Registered
Congratulations!

The brother of a co-worker has a 2015 Candy apple red Mustang....sweet looking car!

Registered
SUHWEEET! Not a big Mustang/Ford fan, but that car is AMAZING!!! Congratulations. :)

Banned

Registered
Awesome!!!!!! Super wicked looking car, hope you enjoy it for a long time.

Registered
Why are all my "new" cars are at least ten years old with 150,000+ miles but my wife's are new it less than 100 miles
. By the way NICE CAR!!!!!!!!

Registered
Ok, not enough detail. V8, turbo V6, standard or manual? My SIL let me drive her 5.0 when they were first re introduced, man I almost destroyed that car. It had a 6 speed in it and I almost died. So much fun.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

Ok, not enough detail. V8, turbo V6, standard or manual? My SIL let me drive her 5.0 when they were first re introduced, man I almost destroyed that car. It had a 6 speed in it and I almost died. So much fun.
Yeah, what he said! What engine? Manual or Auto? Hardtop or convertible? What color?

Ever since they replaced the Fox body, Mustangs have gotten better looking with every subsequent generation. They are dam gorgeous these days.

Reactions: Texheim

Registered
Whatever you do, DON'T DO THIS:

Reactions: WartHog354

Registered
OR THIS!!!

Registered
KEEP IT LIKE THIS:):):):):)

Registered
Yeah, what he said! What engine? Manual or Auto? Hardtop or convertible? What color?

Ever since they replaced the Fox body, Mustangs have gotten better looking with every subsequent generation. They are dam gorgeous these days.
Yup, the rear end on the brand new generation, so hot.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

Registered
Yup, the rear end on the brand new generation, so hot.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

Reactions: Texheim

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
I actually got the 4-cylinder Ecoboost (FOR NOW! The killer GT comes later), AKA: the turbocharged 2.3L. Once I finish school and get into a real career, then the insane GT comes, but I digress. It's an automatic (SelectShift) with paddle shifters so I can manually switch gears, but alas, I cannot drive a legit manual yet. I dislike convertibles so I got the fastback, and it's going to be guard metallic, which is a very dark green. Random internet picture attached for demonstrative purposes. As for the interior, I got the Ecoboost Premium package with the Shaker audio. It comes with heated/cooled leather seats, which will be very nice in the summer, and a bunch of other options that I don't really feel like listing. Screw sticking to the seats!

The second picture is pretty self-explanatory.

2015_00005_01.jpg
2015-ford-mustang-dash.jpg

Love that color. And I love the mustang in the center of the steering wheel. That's a good looking interior. I know that's an internet pic; are those the wheels you got?

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
I'm pretty sure those are the wheels, but to be totally honest, the wheels are pretty much my last concern so I'm not 100% certain. As long as they weren't the black painted wheels, I'm fine with them. I think the black wheels are just stupid. When you're moving, your car just looks like you're missing hubcaps.

Registered
Very nice ride!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts