·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Hopefully they get this worked out.

Reactions: ICUKev

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
step one, say, your guns are defective borter patrol guys, so we will take those
step two, get some guy who doesnt understand how laws work to say, come on over, we'll make you a citizen, and here is some free government money and housing
step three, with a newly established voter base, Hillary

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I don't know about you, but I'd take my chances with a firearm that "may" malfunction.

OH Hell No! Ask any of the guys issued the early model M-16 in Viet Nam. Wonder why they throwed them away and picked up a enemys rifle, if that POS rifle did not get them killed. Going up against someone that is armed and will try to kill you I want a firearm that will work, first time every time....

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
They need to call DHS and get some of their guns! Are they not part of the same team?

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
OH Hell No! Ask any of the guys issued the early model M-16 in Viet Nam. Wonder why they throwed them away and picked up a enemys rifle, if that POS rifle did not get them killed. Going up against someone that is armed and will try to kill you I want a firearm that will work, first time every time....
That was my first thought!

Reactions: gbusmech

·
Super Moderator
26,964 Posts
Let me get this straight. The government supplies weapons to the criminal element in Mexico via Fast and Furious, then takes up the Border Patrols arms. Got it. Our government at work! :sad:
If they want a rifle...they have to find it! Stops them getting bored at Dunkin' Donuts.

Seriously...this is pathetic! When you go to Orlando Airport and you see over 50 TSA agents at one of the entrances to a "leg", if thats what they are called....10 are working, 40 are talking about last nights game in groups of 3 or 4.

Reactions: FreeInAZ

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Well, we wouldn't want our Border Patrol agents harm future Democrat voters, would we?

Reactions: gbusmech

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine, and Tom's, Bob's, Brian's, etc...

Reactions: rollin thunder

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Let me get this straight. The government supplies weapons to the criminal element in Mexico via Fast and Furious, then takes up the Border Patrols arms. Got it. Our government at work! :sad:
I was thinking the same thing! Why can't they just supply some surplus military weapons to the border patrol? I mean they do it for regular law enforcement!

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
I was thinking the same thing! Why can't they just supply some surplus military weapons to the border patrol? I mean they do it for regular law enforcement!
The only way I would be ok with that, is if private citizens had the same opportunity to purchase it with no limitations (NFA for example).

·
Banned
5,818 Posts
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine, and Tom's, Bob's, Brian's, etc...
Just as long as they don't share their guns.:eek::D

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
This is just a part of the new open door policy..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts