Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like him or not he is telling the truth unlike our loving government.

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
He should be getting a good following...maybe a contract with SNL.

Reactions: Armedpatriot

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He should be getting a good following...maybe a contract with SNL.
He wouldn't do that because then he could be censored more then they do now because he hits to close to home for the powers that be. They already block some of his videos shortly after he puts them out part of the internet censorship they say they want to do it's just through the companies themselves not government run but yet it is. Because the gov calls them up and says we don't like that pull it down take it of or what ever or we may consider you a terrorist threat and disappear you and your family, then take over your company and do what we want anyway.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Sorry Pot and Guns don't Mix!

Reactions: Armedpatriot

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Pot and Guns don't Mix!
I don't smoke the stuff but drinking and prescription drugs don't mix with them either. Oh I don't drink either and am not on prescription drugs. The hardest thing I take is Tylenol arthritis.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I remember an old Cheech & Chong movie, they were smoking pot and driving, they drove slower and slower as the MJ made them think they were speeding along.

Which gave me the idea that MJ could be a huge contribution to road safety, everyone driving real slow at 5mph, yelling 'hey, slow down maaan'!

Only joking!

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
I'm sure if MJ was completely legal most people would use it responsibly. Yes there would probably be bad apples and idiots but you have to be able to take the bad with the good.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I'm sure if MJ was completely legal most people would use it responsibly. Yes there would probably be bad apples and idiots but you have to be able to take the bad with the good.[/QUOTE

Don't worry the government will make it legal so they can collect taxes on it.
I can see it all now. Everyone at the range shooting and puffing away.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Don't worry the government will make it legal so they can collect taxes on it.
I can see it all now. Everyone at the range shooting and puffing away.
Uhhh Yeah that's not a range I'd want to be at! Just like with beer or liquor if you do choose to partake do so after all the dangerous activities are done for the day. Personally I don't touch the stuff and never would.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts