Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching for a holster for my pt140 pro, as a novice this has been "fun". I have read on here that most holsters for the XD's will also work for our MilPros. Has anyone tried the serpa holsters? They seem like a great OWB set up. I really like the retention setup. Any advise? (One day I will be hopefully answering more questions than I will be asking haha)

CreekFisher

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
I have two Galco holsters, one IWB and one OWB for my PT-145 that are for XD-9 or 40 subcompacts and they work fine. As for the serpa I really couldn`t say.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've been told that the 24/7 serpa holsters will work (atleast on my pt145) and I'll probably pick one up to test, but I haven't had time yet. You can try your luck at the Serpa for the Sig Pro 2022. I tried one for my pt-145 and it fit (snugly) and was a left hand model and I'm a righty. Easiest way, go to your LGS and see what they have in stock to test with. Hopefully you have one that is accommodating to let you try either your gun or one of theirs on the holsters. The PT111 and 140 are the same size/shape where it counts.

I think someone here tried a serpa for h&k 2000 model on their pt111 and it worked, here is a link to a video of one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.