Thanks for sharing this bit of info.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I had always wondered

·
Registered
8,803 Posts
As an owner of both pistols I've been aware for many moons holsters for PTxxxMP and PT24/7 are interchangeable (and have posted that fact many times). There are also some holsters that are compatible for PTxxxMP and Slims (Slims work in PTxxx MP, but not vice versa). What I don't know is how well the Mil G2's and 24/7 G2's work in the 24/7 holsters or whether the G2's of both are as compatible as the older generation..

In my case it's hopeless anyway - I can't stop buying holsters. LOL

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Cheaper then buying guns!

·
Registered
8,803 Posts
I've got that disease, too!! At least I haven't started buying holsters for guns I do not yet own ! LOL

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I purchased a Blackhawk Serpa CQC for my 145 by purchasing it for a 24/7. Works perfectly.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
A question about this holster.

I've been looking at pictures and specs on it but am not sure about the cant on it. Is it a fixed forward cant or is the cant adjustable?

I guess that's actually more than one question huh?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, the holster is attached to the belt platform or paddle platform by three screws. There are about three different cant settings that can be obtained by changing how the holster attaches to the platforms. Blackhawk has a quick release device that will allow you to set the cant without using the screws. I'm studying that option too.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Yes, the holster is attached to the belt platform or paddle platform by three screws. There are about three different cant settings that can be obtained by changing how the holster attaches to the platforms. Blackhawk has a quick release device that will allow you to set the cant without using the screws. I'm studying that option too.
Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I ordered one and it should be arriving any day... I intend to use a dremmel tool to cut the length down to fit the 145. I did this on a 1911 holster to fit the officer sized pistol... Perfection! Can't wait!

·
Registered
8,803 Posts
My Fobus SP11B for Mil Pro's works just fine for the PT24/7 Pro G1 - not sure about the G2's. In fact all my PT24/7 holster work just fine with the PTxxMilPro - I don't fret over the excess length, but I use for both pistol series.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The holster arrived today... Perfect fit. When I got home I dug out the dremmel and shortened it up almost flush with the end of the barrel. Less holster = more concealment. I love the large paddle on the Serpa as it is very comfy and distributes the weight very well! Adjusted the cant forward one notch.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts