Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blackhawk doesn't have a holster for my 24/7 G2 45, I purchased Serpa thigh system with QD and I am so disappointed to find out there is not a holster for my gun by Blackhawk. I was reading some posts and someone mentioned that Blackhawk holster for XD-hs2000 will fit 24/7 G2 45......can someone confirm this please? If someone has one will you please post a picture of your holster & your 24/7 G2 45 so I can order one for my setup....

Thanks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one???

If I know a gun shop in my area that has one in stock I can go try it out but don't think anyone has huge selections of Blackhawk holsters (in Serpa), Basspro has very little Blackhawk in stock at my local shop.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to one of my local shop and found a Blackhawk Serpa Concealment holster for Springfield XD Compact model #7 which fits my 24/7 Gen2 45 like a glove, lock works and no wiggle at all. Now I have it mounted to my thigh system and works so well.....if someone is looking for the same setup look no more...I did the homework for you.

Technology Auto part Electronic device Vehicle
Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Starting pistol
Auto part Airsoft gun Revolver

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Thanks for the heads up and welcome to the forum. G2 Holsters are hard to find

·
Administrator
18,647 Posts
Excellent! :cool: Thanks for posting and letting us know!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For those that are looking to buy BH Serpa holster for their 24/7 G2 45 make sure to visit your local Walmart's first, I found that Walmart has the same Serpa holster for $19.98, I paid $39.99 at LGS so save you half and use that half on something else on me.....LOL!!! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
The serpa holster I have is for a regular 24/7 and works better for my G2 than my pt-145. I just don't carry my 24/7 g2 9mm because I don't have hollow points lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts