Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my Fobus holster for the PT145 is also used for the Springfield HD, can it be assumed that the Blackhawk holsters, specifically the CQC Serpa, will work for the PT145? Anyone have first-hand knowledge on whether this is the case. Thanks for the help.

This forum is an excellent source of info. Posts about the use of William's Firesights encouraged me to install a set on my month old PT 145. I love em! The Heinies were OK but I like the more conventional sight picture with the firesights.

The PT is an excellent piece. Not a burp so far with a half dozen different loads.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure if the Blackhawk CQC Serpa for the Springfield will work for the pt145 but i have read that the CQC for the SigPro 2022 will. Item #410508BK-R at blackhawk.com. I ordered one from opticsplanet and it was on back order so i purchased another off ebay. I'll let you know how it works out and I may have a second 1 for sale if I don't get the order canceled.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sadly the CQC for the XD will not fit the 145. The XD sport model (gray) is a near fit. It goes in smooth and seems to almost engage the lock. Maybe with some adjusting it may work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts