Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White Product Shopping cart Rectangle Font

Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.
Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

·
Super Moderator
38,644 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,644 Posts
I'm not sure I understand the rules. Can you define "commercial vendor" vs "private party"? The two pretty much cover all business don't they?
I hope this is acceptable...

Look like Academy Sports is going to have some big discounts on gun safes and other items too....

I read that to mean if you earn your living selling items or want to sell an item that you own, look for alternate places to post.

Reactions: Revolver guy

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,570 Posts
Primary Arms B F deals
Link

Reactions: 777Driver

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 483068

Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.
Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team
Davidson Defense 3.5lbs "Phantom" Drop in Trigger for AR-15 or LR-308 lowers. $89.09
Davidson Defense 3.5lbs
FEATURES:
  • Single-stage trigger system
  • 3.5-lb. pull weight.
  • Clean break with a short reset
  • Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
  • Comfortable, rounded trigger
  • Manufactured to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
  • CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
  • Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
  • Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed

·
15,570 Posts
Big Tex Ordinance
BFD (Black Friday Deal) 🙄
Link

·
15,570 Posts
Aero Precision Black Friday

Link

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Buck Knives has a Holiday Sale going on until December 5th with discounts on a number of their knives.

Shop All Knives - Knives backed by our Forever Warranty

In addition, until 11/29 any order over $125 earns a complimentary Buck 366 Rival III Folding Knife, a $30.99 value!

Buck Knives make excellent gifts, especially since many of them can be personalized with engraving, or even straight up customized with a variety of different options.

I believe everyone is already familiar with the Custom Buck 120 that my Brother got me last Christmas, and the Custom 110 he got me for my Birthday this year.

For example, if you like my Buck 120, there's a variant of it on sale for $116.99! (Regular Price $129.99)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Safe Black Friday from the comfort of your own home!

Reactions: Tracker627

·
Super Moderator
38,644 Posts
Widener's has a range bag for under 7 bucks. Seems like a great price.

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

·
Super Moderator
38,644 Posts
Grab a Gun has HD tactical 12 gauge for under 130 bucks!

·
Registered
768 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts