Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Welp, you just answered a question I've had for about 20 years about Glocks! So, it takes a bug bite to get a person to buy a Glock! Hope I never get bit by one! :cool:

Administrator
Welp, you just answered a question I've had for about 20 years about Glocks! So, it takes a bug bite to get a person to buy a Glock! Hope I never get bit by one! :cool:
Try it, you鈥檒l like it.

Registered
Try it, you鈥檒l like it.
I'm sure they are great pistols, my oldest has a G 26. It's just that to shoot it I'd have to shoot blindfolded, and probably shoot just as well as I usually do. :sneaky:

Registered
Well another one followed me home again 馃槅. Picked up a G43X. Small but with the grip is large. It feels real good in the hand. Can't wait to take this one out. View attachment 491647
Ain鈥檛 no shame in it brutha. Glocks make great firearms and been doing so for a long time. I鈥檝e got Glocks, S&W, and Taurus. Didn鈥檛 care much for older Taurus models but the G3 series and GX4 have been impressive. Had a slight issue with the GX4 striker but sent it to Taurus amd once it got back it fires just fine. Never had any use for the 43X as S&W are my typical carry guns but household defense 19, 17, and 21 have always been great. I鈥檝e seen all sorts of fancy FN, Shadow Systems, Sig, and so on but Glock reliability is near legendary at this point. Not always pretty but functional as f*** 馃槀 enjoy your new firearm bubba may it serve you well.

Registered
Nice choice...Hope you find it as satisfying as I find mine.
Air gun Gun barrel Trigger Gun accessory Electric blue

I use my 43x as my EDC most of the time. Only Glock I ever liked the feel of. Have way to much money invested in it though....can never sell it and get close to what I invested in aftermarket parts. But I built it for me liking and is perfect for me.

Registered
Nice choice...Hope you find it as satisfying as I find mine. View attachment 491669
I use my 43x as my EDC most of the time. Only Glock I ever liked the feel of. Have way to much money invested in it though....can never sell it and get close to what I invested in aftermarket parts. But I built it for me liking and is perfect for me.
You sound like me and my Shield 馃槀 night sights, stainless recoil assembly and pretty much everything else inside. Never get my money back for it but I honestly don鈥檛 want to trade it sort of attached to it. More reliable than most people I鈥檝e known and drawing, acquiring target, firing, and holstering are all locked down in the muscle memory. I think many long time gun owners have 鈥渂aby鈥 and no one puts baby in a corner.

Registered
Very nice, I actually placed an order online for a Police trade-in Glock 22 Gen 4 on September 3rd, but unfortunately it seems to be trapped in limbo, as UPS has had it since September 6th, yet still hasn't shipped it, and attempts to contact the seller have been met with copy/pasted responses.
Fortunately, there's been no charge as of yet, so I can't complain too much.

Registered
This is my Glock 43x.
Added Trijicon Night Sights, recover tactical rail, and olight weapon mounted light. I carry shield arm magazine 15 round, one in gun and one in my pocket clip as backup. I carry it in appendix carry in a tuxton tactical holster. I had owb made for it due to weapon mounted light. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do.

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

Wood Gadget Electric blue Hardwood Wood stain

Registered
I've been bit several times
View attachment 491664
I鈥檝e been bit 15 times. Maybe it is 17鈥 forget just now.
As much as I like my 43x, I love my 48! I just shot it at a GSSF match for the first time and got a 498 with it. I can鈥檛 relate to those that say the 43x is too big to carry. I started out carrying a G19 and eventually a Sig P220, G22, G27 a few Smith revolvers and any number of other (1990s idea of) compact guns. Today鈥檚 guns are micro鈥ut a G19 is extremely easy to carry concealed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts