1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,285 Posts
I don't know if I'm surprised at the accusations or not. My brother was VP of Food Services at Sea World when they had a park in Aurora, Ohio. Cosby was there for a performance. According to my brother, he was obnoxious, bossy and downright nasty to servers, staff and people in general. He was also crude in his language and actions; very suggestive when addressing some of the younger female staff. It would appear that his public personae is much different than his private.

Reactions: rhuber and leejack

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Well, I am not sure, but I would bet some of the accusations are true indeed, but I am equally sure there is some piling on here like what happen with Tiger Woods. An opportunity to maybe make a buck or two.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remember how they piled on Hermann Cain?

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Reactions: treg and leejack

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They did that to get him out of the race, I liked him!

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
I find it ironic considering Cosby was so down on Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor for being potty mouthed. I saw Cosby once at Six Flags in Arlington - he had parents with kids running for the exits. LOL He is a hypocrite, if nothing else, regardless of the accusations.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On the other hand, if he were a conservative, this would have surfaced a long time ago.

Not judging the man, just saying.

Reactions: treg

·
Registered
7,280 Posts
I understand where some of you are coming from. The issue, however, is if Cosby and Cain did what they're accused of. If they did, they get no sympathy from me. OTOH, isn't it quite a coincidence (if the Cosby allegations are true) that these heinous acts can remain out of public view for decades...UNTIL, Cosby publicly says things that are critical of black culture?? Funny how that seems to happen. They tried to railroad Clarence Thomas in the same manner.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Media Lynching of a Black Man..... where's Uncle Al and crazy Jesse? Oh, yeah, they are busy organizing riots and buying pillow cases to hold spoils of looting --- er, I mean "peaceful protesting".

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Like James Brown said... When I was broke nobody wanted anything to do with me, Now I'm rich again the lawsuits start coming. 20-30 years lapse and all of a sudden all these women show up, coincidence????

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
I tried caring about this situation, I really did. Almost pulled a muscle I tried so hard.
I failed miserably.
I apologize.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
I understand where some of you are coming from. The issue, however, is if Cosby and Cain did what they're accused of. If they did, they get no sympathy from me. OTOH, isn't it quite a coincidence (if the Cosby allegations are true) that these heinous acts can remain out of public view for decades...UNTIL, Cosby publicly says things that are critical of black culture?? Funny how that seems to happen. They tried to railroad Clarence Thomas in the same manner.
I asked the wife last night if she didn't think it was odd that at this moment, when it looks like Ferguson is going to break open, a person of color who has been critical of that culture, is suddenly going to be unable to comment any more?

Reactions: treg

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
It won't be long and he'll be getting a call from Roger Goodell ...................

1 - 20 of 24 Posts