Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
35,295 Posts
Not sure, but anything that big and with that much hair falls under the rules of engagement in my book.......

·
Registered
325 Posts
dude in an apesuit is my guess. looked like he made sure to grab a branch to trigger the camera.???

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
barta said:
dude in an apesuit is my guess.
Mine too. I hope he got paid well for this gig. :)

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Robby said:
I would not touch that setup for the world. Staging says it popped in from the left and then moved back the way it came.
I am not real sure what you mean?

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
rwcreigh said:
I am not real sure what you mean?
Well his opening speach, and the few frames of video, were a setup to me. The staging could have been better to make it look almost realistic. I think the whole thing is BS>

·
Administrator
39,711 Posts
Geez...thats just one of the members that posted in the State Your Height thread on this forum. :drool:

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
who do you think it was
Smokewagon said:
Geez...thats just one of the members that posted in the State Your Height thread on this forum. :drool:
who do you think it was?????

·
Registered
497 Posts
Kinda looks like my son-in-law. ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah.....I did security systems for a while and have plenty of experience with motion detection on cameras and that was too staged.

I'm calling B.S. :rolleyes:

·
22,018 Posts
If this is for real you would think we would see more of this with all the hunters in the country using these cameras.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this topic reminds me of one of my fav. shows."destination truth" on discovery or sci fi channel.check it out if you get a chance.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
rwcreigh said:
this topic reminds me of one of my fav. shows."destination truth" on discovery or sci fi channel.check it out if you get a chance.
Interesting show. I'm liking Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International also. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts