Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, you heard it here first folks.
A Travel Channel Documentary may have proof that Bigfoot exists.
Maybe. Well, kind of sorta. Could be, you never know. It just might be true. It's possible.
Fox News once again breaks new ground in journalism.

>>groan<<

And here is their proof, sort of, kind of maybe, could be you know.
A thermal image showing kind of sort of maybe proof that it exists.

Big foot is an orange blob. I knew it. I predicted that 5 years ago.
I said he was an orange blob and now there is proof. I'll be famous.
And rich.

bigfoot-2-Trvl-Channel.jpg

Killer Orange Blob on the Loose

·
Registered
14,598 Posts
Orange you say? Kinda like Orange man bad? Are you suggesting an entire species of Trumps?

·
Registered
16,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Orange you say? Kinda like Orange man bad? Are you suggesting an entire species of Trumps?

That's what I was thinking but didn't have the courage to post it.

Reactions: Yissnakk

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Do NOT give them any ideas.

Nadler and Schiff will want to open yet ANOTHER "House inquiry ".

·
Super Moderator
34,949 Posts
Do NOT give them any ideas.

Nadler and Schiff will want to open yet ANOTHER "House inquiry ".
Well, THAT should sink the dimocrats for SURE!

Reactions: jtg452

·
Super Moderator
34,949 Posts
BTW, I know what you're thinkin', but it ain't me! I only wear a size 11E.

Reactions: Yissnakk

·
Registered
18,486 Posts
Impeach Bigfoot!

Reactions: JimmyA and jtg452

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Sorry Rickenbacher, it was me!!! The intense thermal signature was because I ate several platefuls of ham and beans. The outcome was more fragrant (smelled like roses to me!!!) and explosive than when these guys got to shoveling beans down their gaping maws.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
The orange blob is proof that Bigfoot has potentially and still may, within certain climates and conditions, exist presently or in the past. There is clearly evidence that, notwithstanding any prior cloudy or otherwise vague video footage, Bigfoot is a viable blob - probably orange in color. Furthermore, there is no way the orange blob could be misconstrued as a "non-bigfoot blob" unless additional blurry or otherwise vague video footage can be produced by this or another source indicating a blob of another color within the same context.

The defense rests, your Honor. :D

·
Registered
16,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The orange blob is proof that Bigfoot has potentially and still may, within certain climates and conditions, exist presently or in the past. There is clearly evidence that, notwithstanding any prior cloudy or otherwise vague video footage, Bigfoot is a viable blob - probably orange in color. Furthermore, there is no way the orange blob could be misconstrued as a "non-bigfoot blob" unless additional blurry or otherwise vague video footage can be produced by this or another source indicating a blob of another color within the same context.

The defense rests, your Honor. :D

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

·
Super Moderator
19,635 Posts
I thought Biden came out as the hairy legged villain.

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
Say what you wish, But Big Foot is not orange. I have seen Big Foot, and he was brown and hairy. It was a sight that you don't forget, no matter how hard you try or how ever many years go by.

·
Registered
18,486 Posts
It was Hillary on one of her woods walks.

·
21,944 Posts
Now let's not turn this into a political thread, or he may end up deciding to run for the Democratic party nomination.

Reactions: kschilk

·
Registered
18,486 Posts
Now let's not turn this into a political thread, or he may end up deciding to run for the Democratic party nomination.
:unsure:...prob'ly accuse the Loch Ness monster of election interference.

Reactions: GhostHorse

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
He? Moochelle is identifying as a he now. Bath house Berry must be happy.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I remember the good old days when those far down the menu educational channels were all about educating. Show you great places you might never have seen or heard of. Teach you some history. Teach you about animals, and planets, and insects and geology and all manner of other things from the sub atomic to the galactic. Then someone got the idea (probably from watching a political debate or turning on a news station) that people can easily be lied to so long as you make it entertaining and or prey on their bugaboos and this not only opened potential content, but also increased viewers. Imagine that... people would rather be fed crap and told it's the truth, then actually get the truth.

Reactions: GhostHorse

·
Registered
16,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Say what you wish, But Big Foot is not orange. I have seen Big Foot, and he was brown and hairy. It was a sight that you don't forget, no matter how hard you try or how ever many years go by.
You just described my neighbor.
If you hurry you can see him.
He's in his front yard right now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts