Taurus Firearm Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Doctor_Venkman said:
Not a bad idea TTG!

It had a stiff plastic liner that held the shape of the bag. At first I wasn't too sure about it. I thought it was a bit large. But now that I have thought about it, I could attach a cheap kydex holster to that plastic on the inside so that the gun would stay put and I wouldn't have to hunt for it if I needed it.

Anyone know where I can get raw kydex?
What about molding one out of leather, and fastening that to the plastic. You can wet mold, just like was done on the pocket holster in this section.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
I may do that. Mostly it depends on which is cheaper and easier to work with. From what I've heard about kydex, it's pretty simple you just have to heat it and form it. If I were going for looks I would definitely choose leather.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
This is the bag I looked at yesterday at my local bike shop. They didn't have much to choose from and I didn't like it at first. But after thinking about it, it might be what will work best for me. They were asking $29.99 for it. This site has the same bag for $17.80

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.