Taurus Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently thought I got a good deal on buying 38spl ammo from an online website. After they contacted me weeks later realizing they sent extra ammo, I informed them for the cost of me missing work to send the ammo back to them(as I can't rightly sit ammunition unguarded on my porch) I would be happy to assist them in correcting their mistake. I didn't think anything of it until this morning when I found an unauthorized charge on my credit card by them for the extra ammunition. This goes to show that giving your credit card out on the phone can come back and bite you in the arse. Not all businesses are honest and do not live up to the caliber(so to speak) one would expect. Beware of J&G Sales out of Prescott, AZ.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No offense, but did you think you were going to get the ammo for free?? Sounds like they charged you the right amount for the ammo you recieved, it was just more than you ordered right? I don't think that makes them dishonest, on the contrary; I think it makes you the dishonest one for refusing to send it back and expecting not to pay for it
I ordered and payed for 500 rounds. When 1000 rounds arrived, YES, I thought I got 500 rounds for free. I order 500, got 1000. Their mistake, not mine. I never said I refused to send back, on the contrary. I told them I would send back, but wouldn't leave unattended on porch until Fedex arrived. That makes ME responsible for THEIR mistake. I told them to reimburse me for time missed at work. No reply until this morning when I noticed they charged my cc w/o authorization for ammo I didn't order. Perhaps someone should charge your cc w/o YOUR auth and see how your opinion will vary from now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your abusive rant was neither justified or called for. Who said anything about them asking nicely? perhaps just your imagination? Anyway, your post has been reported to moderator for Personal attacks and abusive language. It's a shame you can only be a tough-guy online as in person I'm positive you would not be so brave.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You really needed the dates of purchase and etc to make an informed opinion? Get real.
you say you "don't roll like that" indicates YOUR age, as I am alot older so there goes THAT point as well. Your post includes WAY too many misguided tangibles to get into, so I won't bother further.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.