Taurus Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
It's called "drop it off at FedEx you lazy bastard".

They made an error, asked you to send it back. You threw a fit (like it or not, you did), and did not send it back. Reimburse you for work? Are you serious?

The company then charged you for the ammo they NICELY ASKED YOU TO RETURN. If you're still pissed off about being a jerk, call them and tell them you want a refund to your card when you send back the ammo.

Or you could just suck it up, wuss. There's more to this than you're letting on.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Mmmm...sounds like what I said had a ring of truth to it, and struck a nerve. I would hardly call "lazy bastard", "jerk", and "wuss" to be abusive language. In fact, I've seen G rated flicks with stronger language. Either way, you're taking way more offense to a simple "stop being lazy" response than you should be. Which leads me to believe that you're just being stubborn about the whole situation. You're lucky the company even called you and asked for you to return said merchandise before they charged you for it. Yet here you are, complaining about a situation that is extremely easy to diffuse, and whining about someone telling you that you are, in fact, wrong.

Here's a list of useful information you neglected to include in your original post:

1.) The date you made the purchase.
2.) The date you received double what you ordered.
3.) The fact that you understood they sent you extra, and instead of being an honest person, you let it go. I mean come on, they sent it...why shouldn't you keep it for free?
4.) The date the company called you.
5.) What was said in the conversation.
6.) The time in-between the conversation with the company representative, and the date they charged your account for the merchandise you had not paid for.
7.) What you paid for the original 500rds.
8.) What you paid for the additional 500rds you failed to return.

I feel that if all of these steps had been included in your post, it not only would have made more sense, it would have prevented people from calling you out on it. However, you gave quite vague references to what you were trying to cry about, and I responded with what I feel is a stern but common sense post. I find it quite humorous that you only respond to one point I brought up, and then you attacked me about being "a tough-guy online". I'm not going to get into an argument with some internet kid about who would kick who's ass in a real fight. Sorry, but I just don't roll like that. If the moderators of the forum feel that my original post was too "abusive", and full of "personal attacks", then I will be more than happy to take my opinions to a Firearm forum that is not for children.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.