Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Neat site. Got some info on a nice PT-22 that jammed during initial test fires B/C of FTE the spent case. I'll try different brands.

I can't remember my troop number or the camp we were at forty years ago shooting a weapon, a 22 rifle. That was my one experience with firearms.

Recently my SIL sidelined my fishing by 'hooking' me at the range one afternoon. Luckily it's privately owned & free to the public. The people are nice & some have been shooting there for 65 years. My SIL overheard some guys at the local Walmart ammo counter arguing about some new guy who shoots clays and pins standing with open sites @ 100/160 yds...not w/a p22...yet. 8)

Anyway...I hope I get the pea shooter snapping...It'll make a neat gift for my 83 y/o Mom.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun :D
had my fishing sidelined by another hobbie also(guitars)
so i can more than relate... :rolleyes:... :D
Enjoy the Forum... 8)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri. I hear some pt-22 are finicky on ammo. I have two and they will fire anything I feed them.

·
Administrator
40,677 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.