Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working grave-yard shift so I am leaving the PT-92 with the spouse while I am away. She handles it great and I even got her to "qualify" at the range with it. Probably explains why the military is still using the full size Beretta 92 because this design great for both sexes. She did some impressive magazine changes at the range and I am confident she will handle it well if she needs to.

·
Administrator
17,595 Posts
Excellent! :cool:

She has chosen very well!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I love my PT99 and that is one sharp looking PT92. I am really starting to like stainless.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Nice choice of weapon. Smart choice of Mrs. I have a Laserlyte on my blue PT92. It is on permanent nightstand duty. This way, in a darkened room, I won't be looking for the front sight while checking on that noise. Where the dot is, the hole goes.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Ya know, you mention an interesting thing. My wife shot M9s in the AF, so I wonder if that would be better for her than her current j-frame?

·
32,481 Posts
There are some PT-92C compacts, Beretta 92 compacts, and Taurus PT58S if the full size gun is too big. Found those at Guns for Sale - Online Gun Auction - Buy Guns at GunBroker.com, Gun Auctions & Guns For Sale at GunAuction.com, and at Guns for Sale, Gun Classifieds, Gun Auctions, Shop for Guns at GunsAmerica.

There are plenty of PT911s that fill the bill,too.

A person starts and ends a fight with the ammo they have only with the gun. The extra rounds of the PT92 are good start. A couple of extra mags goes with that as well. :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
pt 92

got me one of those shinny guns loved it at first sight, shoots awsome, only problem is the 17 round magazine, i can sure burn up alot of rounds in a hurry! no sure if thats good or bad, but is a great shooter right out of the box. so far no complaints at all. my wife has not shot it yet im afraid if she does ill probly have to buy another one oh well:D

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
She definitely knows a good quality pistol when she shoots one.:shooter:

J

·
0 Posts
Been working grave-yard shift so I am leaving the PT-92 with the spouse while I am away. She handles it great and I even got her to "qualify" at the range with it. Probably explains why the military is still using the full size Beretta 92 because this design great for both sexes. She did some impressive magazine changes at the range and I am confident she will handle it well if she needs to.

That's a beautiful Pistol. Because she has Italian lines.......

·
Registered
545 Posts
My wife already takes my Judge when I'm not carrying it, so I think subconsciously, I may have purchased my pachmyr grips on purpose, just because of their width... she now says the PT92 is too bulky for her. But she does like the way it looks, and would probably take it from me if I replaced the grips.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts