Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no class today and everyone else has gone home for easter so i decided to head to the range. amazing how much easier it is to concentrate when guns are not going off all around you. it was a nice day out... a/b 60 and sunny with no wind. this is far and away the best i have ever shot so i feel compelled to post it, lol. ;D

.40 S&W Taurus 24/7 Pro with Wal-Mart Winchester target loads.

20 rounds with 0 misses from 10 yards. :D

i only wish i could shoot that well all the time! :-\

·
Registered
173 Posts
SCTigerJeep, welcome from the schlemer.

Very nice grouping, I'm still having a couple of issues with jerking my gun (leave it alone fellas ;) ). It's because I don't get out as much, or in today's case. It was really cold.

BTW, I really like your 24/7. I would like to consider owning a .40 one day. How do you like it?

Mike

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
It sounds (and looks from your target) as though your day was quite enjoyable SCTigerJeep. The temps sound ideal too. It was 80 degrees here in KY just a handful of days ago and now we're in the 30s and 40s.

Have you had your 24/7 PRO for long? I have one on my 'to buy list' in the near future.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the comments guys... i have had it for about 3 months now and i have absolutely no complaints. i love the way it feels in my hand and the way it shoots. i bought it when my local store had it on sale for $319.95 and have no regrets! i would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good .40 under $400.

and another pic for good measure:

·
Registered
174 Posts
it sure feels nice to have those days, then there are always those ......other......... days. my wife can shoot that well, but i still need that 5 and 6 ring once in a while. i have kind of gotten more concerned about repeat shot performance, which definately doesn't look that pretty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts