Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not find very much in a search. Do people have an opinion on the best laser sight for a G2C? Or if you have thoughts on a combined light/laser unit, please chime in as well.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
I carry mine everyday, so that would be added weight. Don't see the need for either a Laser or flashlight on such a small pistol. But to each their own.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am seeing a lot of positive talk for the universal fit Streamlight TLR-6: a combination laser/light unit. A number of pictures posted on Amazon showing how well the unit fits on the the G2C.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the Streamlight TLR-6 with a red laser. I will report back when it arrives.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I bought the Universal Fit kit for the Streamlight TLR-6 with laser. To save future readers the trouble of figuring out which housing works, the Glock 42/43 housing fits the best. If you wanted to save a minimal amount of money, you could buy just the kit fitting the Glock 42/43. The rest of the housings do not come close to fitting. The fit is not perfect, insofar as there is still a minimal gap at the back of the housing on the triggerguard, plus the rail fit has gaps. But once the screws are tightened, it seems to be a pretty solid attachment. I have not yet calibrated the laser with the sights, but the unit seems to be of the typical high quality and good optics of Streamlight and the LED light is bright.

You can find numerous photos of this unit mounted on a Taurus G2C on Amazon in the various Streamlight TLR-6 reviews.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a TLR-4. I emailed Streamlight and it is the one they recommended for the G2C. I will get it Monday, 12-23, and will update once I install and take it to the range.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I received my Streamlight TLR-4 Green light. I found it for $215 on Amazon with a payment plan by Amazon. I also ordered a bore laser light to dial in the TLR-4’s laser light. Went to the range and love it. The laser light once dialed in and I got accustomed to using it was spot on. It was easy to install and to dial in the height and windage. The green was extremely visible and in my opinion worth the additional cost.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the viridian e laser love it got it from RKguns and viridian sells a holster for theG2c

1 - 9 of 9 Posts