·
Banned
15,276 Posts
OK, a great idea, even after being shown for the 5th time.:icon_ poke::shocked:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey fellas, I here ya but I searched for the restaurant name and a separate search for Rifle Colorado using this forums search fuction and nothing. So, should I not have shared? It was "new to me".

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Not to steal any thunder from this restaurant, but mi idea of a gun friendly restaurant is one that doesn't care if you have one or not, but at the same time, doesn't look any different than any other restaurant.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Hey fellas, I here ya but I searched for the restaurant name and a separate search for Rifle Colorado using this forums search fuction and nothing. So, should I not have shared? It was "new to me".
NO, you did fine, we just want to have fun with you, that's all, just some friendly poking is all!:D:D:D I think we all have experienced this at one time or another. :thumb::thumb:

Reactions: Mtnculturerussell

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
4th time around for this one.
As I stated above. I searched for the restaurant name and Rifle, Colorado using this forums search function. It was new to me. "The very first reply" made me aware I have shared something many of you have seen here more than once and I didn't know, but I'm sure more "forum monitors" will chime in yet.

Reactions: kschilk

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
As I stated above. I searched for the restaurant name and Rifle, Colorado using this forums search function. It was new to me. "The very first reply" made me aware I have shared something many of you have seen here more than once and I didn't know, but I'm sure more "forum monitors" will chime in yet.
If you had typed in the search block Shooters grill, you would have found them. I just tried it and they all came up.:)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you had typed in the search block Shooters grill, you would have found them. I just tried it and they all came up.:)
You're right on man. I searched "Shooters Cafe". My brain works that way sometimes.

Reactions: kschilk

·
Registered
19,193 Posts
It was worth a reprise, those chicks don't hurt my eyes a bit. At least you hit one that was more than an hour old.........
Funny-and-Cute-Mouses-Funny-Mouse-Picture-083-FunnyPica_com_-570x723.jpg
....ugh, I hate it when I do that..

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Welcome to the club. With that kind of brain function, you're gonna fit in just fine around here.
I think when I posted it, it had already been posted a couple or 3 times. I like the way those holsters just seem to cling to the hips of those waitresses. I think the wet red leather look would fit right in here

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts