Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I just got off another forum which I will leave nameless.I have never read more bias opinionated statements by people.They all seem more content with insulting each other and arguing then sharing imfo and imput.Sure am glad I found this forum.Seems to always have intelligent discussions and everyone seems friendly.I have started recommending this forum to all my friends.Thanks for letting me be part of such a great forum.

·
Registered
29,773 Posts
It really is a great group!

·
Administrator
35,408 Posts
I find no fault in your logic.:thumb:

Only the most intelligent best looking people hang out here.
:angel:

But I'm holding out for the town drunk position.
:chug:

Just call me Otis
. 8)
You know, the younger guys have absolutely no idea what you're talking about......

"Otis, who the heck is Otis?" :D

·
Registered
29,773 Posts
You know, the younger guys have absolutely no idea what you're talking about......

"Otis, who the heck is Otis?" :D
If Moondawg is Otis... Who's Barny? :D

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hi Mark:

I agree with you that this forum is tops!

Our forum is staffed by a top-notch group of Administrators, Super Moderators, and Moderators who keep everything on an "even keel". The Bible teaches that we are to do all things decently, and in order, and our staff does a great job of keeping us on the "straight and narrow". :D

On the other hand, we are blessed with the finest group of forum members I've ever had the pleasure of being associated with. Without our friendly and knowledgeable Taurus gals and guys, this forum would not be what it is today.

I feel that you, my friend, are already making TaurusArmed.net an even better place!:thumb:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Mark,

I agree with you. I subscribe to several different gun Forums, and this is my favorite. If I had to cut down to just one gun forum, it is this one. There are a lot of good posts on every gun, not just limited to certain types. There also are some good characters for entertainment. So not only will you get smarter, you will get funnier.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
I used to be on about five different forums but now this is the only one. I got tired of the arguments and nastiness that seemed to go on for ever before a mod cane in and the constant infighting between the OC/CC croud.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Welcome, you would be correct, this is hands down the best forum bar-none. The Taurus name can be misleading to some because you can find info on just about anything gun related or not, and as far as guns go, we do love our Tauri, but we are not close minded either. Again welcome.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
If Moondawg is Otis... Who's Barny? :D
Now thats a 'LOADED' question. :D

Mark,
Welcome aboard, and greetings from DFW,TX. As a transplanted Floridian, I concur with your astute observation. I think that since we have such a blend from across the country, we don't get stuck in the 'rut' (to put it nicely) that some more localized forums can get mired in. LOTS of good info, and experience on here. I 'lurked' in the shadows for a while researching purchases before actually joining, while at times 'fiesty', I've never seen 'mean' here.

·
Registered
32,011 Posts
Mark, most of us found the forum like you did. I was very active in a forum and got tired of the bashing of many other guns, the least of which was not just Taurus, but Ruger and basically anything other than Colt, Keltec or Bersa and the owner of that forum tried to make it his personal forum.

Owning a couple of Tauri brought me here, but the fellowship and non bashing kept me here. Most of us own many other brands other than Taurus, even a few Kimber owners here, lots of Smoth & Wesson and Colt owners, and nearly everyone owns at least one Ruger. We are mostly a great firearm social club with friendly attitudes. Most of our moderators are super folks, only one you have to watch out for, and he thinks he is handsome. :)

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Mark, you've discovered why the rest of us are here. Stick around, it gets better!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts