Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Taurus represents the best value for the money (IMHO) I hope those that surf this site are like-minded. What would be your recommendation for the best valued AR-15 (5.56) and AK-47 (7.62x39) out on the market today? Feel free to add who's selling your recommendation.

I'm going to have at least $750 to scratch this itch in the near future. Unfortunately, the more I search/read the more confused I get. I need the straight scoop! :-\

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
He is getting ready for the next Hurricane! I used to live in Metairie, 30 plus years ago. Still got lots of friends there. Lovely State, just hated the humidity!!

·
Super Moderator
21,453 Posts
A lot of people nock the AK but the one I had fuctioned flawlesly I wish I never sold it it was Romanian and out to 100 yards it was dead on with open sights I put a red dot on it and it improved it even more. I'm looking for an AR to fill its place before the election good luck :)

·
Registered
3,737 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
I really like my Smith & Wesson M&P15 ($899) and the Polish AK-47 ($550), I have some friends with Romanian AKs ($300) and they really like them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts