Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was at the pawnshop today (buying the PT-22) I saw a Tomcat in .25 for $75!!! I asked if the price was correct and he said "Yeah, it's broke and I don't really want to spend any money on it." He said he might get it fixed by the local smith next week if it don't cost him much, but right now he's just trying to get what he has in it. Would you buy it for that price? I am thinking about it, I don't really want a .25 but if I can fix it I could make a decent profit on it. I do like to tinker with stuff. Hmmm.........

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Said he didn't know what was wrong, the guy that pawned it said it didn't work and he needed money pretty bad. Shop owner offered $75 and the guy took it.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Technically, I doubt its a Tomcat as I think thats only made in 32acp. However, the make their Bobcat in both 22 and 25. And they look the same for the most part, so...
http://www.berettausa.com/product/product_pistols_main.htm

For $75 I think I'd take the risk on it myself. It might just need a serious cleaning or it didn't like the ammo the previous owner was using.

Steelheart

·
Administrator
35,626 Posts
Don't get too attached to it after you fix it....you just might end up with your BUG.... ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts