Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 24/7 pro in .45 but would like to buy a 9mm so im tryin to decide what one to buy, any input would help on either of these wepons would help or any other type of 9mm that I should be lookin at. thanks guys! :)

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Both are good contenders. I myself would go with the Taurus. I just like the way the gun feels in my hand.

·
Administrator
17,596 Posts
paulrabe78 said:
Both are good contenders. I myself would go with the Taurus. I just like the way the gun feels in my hand.
+2

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weaponize said:
I hear what you guys are saying but thanks to Taurus they only offer the 24/7 pro .45 and 9mm in the SS finish to California and not the blued finish so I guess what IM trying to is that I really don't want two identical looking guns...... maybe I'm just too picky

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Can you buy one from an online source so you can have a blued one? Why can't you have a blued Taurus anyway?

·
Administrator
17,596 Posts
Blued ones not on the "Approved" list for Kalifornia, apparently.

Just get a Stainless 9mm 24/7 Pro and have the Slide coated with Duracoat or some other finish in HK Black or your choice of colors.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jwc007 said:

Just get a Stainless 9mm 24/7 Pro and have the Slide coated with Duracoat or some other finish in HK Black or your choice of colors.
jwc007 said:

[/quote Ya not approved weird right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts