Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the latest design of the Beretta which offers an awray of new features and design functions. This is in the .40s&w cal. Here is a quick link over to the Beretta website showing the features of this release.
http://www.beretta90two.com/index.aspx

My son ordered this earlier this month and had the dealer send it direct to an aftermarket specialty company to have the Duracoat Digital Urban Camo finish applied. Even the magazines have be custom painted to match the pistol.

He has now found another gotta have item and is looking to raise some capital.

This Beretta 90two is new in the box and has not been fired. Matter of fact it is so new that the pistol should not be fired before the end of this month due to allowing the Duracoat to cure properly (the duracoat was baked on, but it was still recommended to allow for extra time to cure for max hardness of finish).

So if you are looking for a true one of a kind pistol here it is.

All of the original paperwork as well as the case is included.

Asking price is $795 OBO.

Located in the DFW,TX area and will do a F2F transaction with a Bill of Sale. Must be a Texas resident with a TX DL or CHL prefered.
jonsberetta2.jpg

jonsberetta.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
He hasn't even shot it yet and already wants it gone? Something ain't right with the boy :D

I like the look of it, bud sadly Ohio to DFW is a bit too long a drive for me :)

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He hasn't even shot it yet and already wants it gone? Something ain't right with the boy :D :)
Yea, but he is a pretty good kid overall.

One of those stories where he ordered it off of a GB auction, had it sent to the Duracoat dealer who he had send a photo of the pattern he wanted. The entire process took near three weeks from sale to in hand. He is more of an I want it now person, so I think that all of the waiting gave time for buyers remorse to set in for a couple of weeks before the pistol ever was in hand. Now he has his eyes on my Springfield .45 V10 stainless and another AR style gun.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yeah, you need to teach him to do what dad does, hop in the truck and go get it face to face..! ;-)

Yea, but he is a pretty good kid overall.

One of those stories where he ordered it off of a GB auction, had it sent to the Duracoat dealer who he had send a photo of the pattern he wanted. The entire process took near three weeks from sale to in hand. He is more of an I want it now person, so I think that all of the waiting gave time for buyers remorse to set in for a couple of weeks before the pistol ever was in hand. Now he has his eyes on my Springfield .45 V10 stainless and another AR style gun.

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Howdy there Mr Cat,
As of late he has been working so many hours that the internet has become his source of shopping for many different items. At heart he is a jump in and head out person who prefers a good face to face deal.
That PT-92 I picked up from you has most slick/smooth slide action I have every felt on a semi auto pistol. It has been a great pistol, matter of fact it is has become very addictive.
Good to hear from you, take care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts