Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
i have to admit i have never even seen one in person.

i heard they run in the mid 300's these days if you can find one i wanted to look for one but not even used ones are to be found in my area.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have heard Gander Mountain is carrying them for 350. I called the store near me and they said they were out, but were getting more in a shipment....which I find hard to believe because I dont think they are in production anymore.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bubba, my local dealer has a 9mm for $350 and I have seen them at local (south Louisiana) shows for about the same. I have owned one and IMO you will never be able to buy another new centerfire Beretta this cheap again. You also receive 2 hicap 12rnd mags, one with a cool finger rest that extends or retracts flush. I also like the ability to carry it cocked and locked or to sweep the safety higher and decock the hammer. IMO the 9000 is a beautiful high quality pistol. Now the downside, this is a gun you really need to hold in your hand before buying. The grip seems to be either love or hate, it's not exactly a big grip but more of a fat grip. The safety/ decocker is stiff from the factory, it will loosen with use. I love an openslide pistol, but in a compact the 9000 doesn't give you a lot of grasping area for racking the slide and that is why I no longer own one. Hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts