Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
40,574 Posts
When I bought my PT145 in 2007, it had what I call a warped recoil spring. Like me. Six years and 3,000+ rounds later, it's still warped and so am I. It's never affected accuracy that I can tell, or maybe it's made me more accurate. I've been threatening to order a couple of spares for just in case, but have never done it. Yet. Since I don't plan to ever let the gun go, I really should place that order.

Reactions: FZ1

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe this veiw will help notice how uncentered it is also tje slide doesn't lock back affter last round and the end of the guide rod will protrude from. the end of this gun. Also I'm the one that bent it what way to learn Hand Still life Still life photography Finger Pottery

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The first time i took it down i made the mistake of putting the spring too far down on the barrel instead of the little ledge it sits on fired it 100 rds and that's the result

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ah,hate to say it but taurus sent me my guide rod assembly but for a 709.Still waiting but it could be worse i guess. Where can i get a guide rod for the pt111 mill g2 That's metal?

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Ah,hate to say it but taurus sent me my guide rod assembly but for a 709.Still waiting but it could be worse i guess. Where can i get a guide rod for the pt111 mill g2 That's metal?
Only from Taurus unless Galloway Precision makes them in the future.

The same thing happened to me. I called to order some cocking indicators for my 24/7 C's and was sent the chamber indicators for the 609.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts