·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's fake....

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
I have doubts about it. I don't hear any swearing. If I was being chased by a bear there'd be LOTS of swearing.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
I don't buy it, the bear would not give up that fast. :bs:

Reactions: GhostHorse

·
Registered
18,575 Posts
It musta' been an escaped circus bear. I can read lips and I'm pretty sure it was sayin' "Hey kid, gimme' dat bike an' lemme' show ya' how it's done".

·
8,399 Posts
Fun fake - I didn't know bicycles could go that fast. At least none I ever peddled - so I guess I'd just throw the bike at the bear , and ... lets see is it run from brown and lay down for black or the other way ...OUCH that bear got me.

·
Registered
18,575 Posts
:mellow: I woulda' turned around and run the bear over....:unsure:...guess that guy just couldn't think under pressure.

Reactions: Wolf1477

·
22,034 Posts
Looks fake to me too.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
definitely fake....but still a good reason not to exercise, just in case it's real
Took the words right out of my mouth.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
I agree it is faked. I used to ride recreationally on a road bike, which are generally faster that mountain/tail bikes, which that was. I had an electronic speedometer/odometer on it and the FASTEST ever got was 38 mph GOING DOWN HILL IN HIGH GEAR. (FYI professional riders can go that on flat runs for short distances and can go over 70 on downhill runs.)

I've read that grizzlies can sprint at 35 mph for some distance. But, if the bear were still that close, he could probably still smell the rider, and on top of that, how do you hide yourself and a bike behind a 10" diameter tree?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts