1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,166 Posts
...a six inch .44 revolver! Another thread made me go look at CDNN and I ran into THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.cdnnsports.com/charter-arms-target-bulldog-44spl.html#.Xd_K9uhKjIU

I'd buy it right now but I'll be out of state for a while by the time it got here. Don't know how I'd pick it up. Dang.

View attachment 451259
Tell your transfer agent to hold on to it for you since you'll be gone. I can't imagine it would be a problem. Thems gun people are pretty good, you know.

·
Super Moderator
17,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell your transfer agent to hold on to it for you since you'll be gone. I can't imagine it would be a problem. Thems gun people are pretty good, you know.
I might ask.... but I won't be back for months.

·
Super Moderator
36,020 Posts
Contact CDNN, see if they will hold shipment if you put it on layaway...paid in full.

·
Registered
164 Posts
That's a good price. Pretty small and light frame for a 6" "target" revolver. I notice they say "fixed" sights on that page. I don't believe that's right. Everywhere else I can find that gun shows that the front sight is integral with the barrel but the rear is adjustable. With a 6" barrel I'd want adjustable or better yet a red dot. I wonder if they come factory drilled and tapped for scope/red dot mounts like the newer S&W's?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts