Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of study and review I bought the PT92. Outstanding weapon, excellent price, I'm very happy. :) The weapon comes standard with rails. Didn't think much about it till I went looking for a basket weave duty holster. Now the problem begins... Anyone have any sugestions?
I've called Bianchi, Safariland. Checked web sites for Uncle Mike's, Fobus, Blackhawk, Desantis...

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
I saw some basket weave ones on a site I went to from a thread here on the site. I will see If I can find it again.

Well I met with success in my search. Not sure if it will work for you, but!!!

http://www.triplek.com/Pages/law.html

They show some basket weave holsters of various types that were in the LE section.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
djl1004, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

I don't have a PT92, but I know others on the forum will be able to help you find the right holster. :thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankyou Robby. I called the company and am waiting for a call back. Thankyou for the welcome VegasGuy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Robby, that was a negative. TripleK holsters will not fit a 92 w/rails. Company recommends I try back in a couple of months, as there new line is coming out and they will be making some with rail accomodations.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Might peruse Safariland's site, since they have a couple of duty holsters listed for PT92, PT92C, PT99 and PT99C. Not sure on the rail application.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Bianchi and SafariLand make basketweave duty holsters for the Beretta 92 Vertec.

Your PT92 w/rail will fit in any of these holsters.

·
Administrator
39,884 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From Washington State thankyou to all for the welcomes. To "Long Ago LEO" & "NYPD in AZ" you were correct. Safariland does make a Model 070 holster that fits the Beretta 92/96 vertec w/rails. It does fit the Taurus PT92 w/rails. In fact, the serial #070-73-181 is the same for both the Beretta w/rails and Taurus. I was amazed at the safariland folks, however. They were not sure if it would work. Thankyou again. To all LEO's: Be safe. Always watch the violator's hands. Go home to your family after every shift!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts