Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Bagmaster Belt Pouch -- Works for Me!

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Laker 
#1 · (Edited)
Not a holster fan, and usually pocket carry. Before I sold my TC738, I sort of fell for the little Bulldog case, and been looking for one like it, but nothing that would fit. Found the Bagmaster Belt Pistol Pak (small) on-line and liked it. It's about $26, but I found one for about $5 less than the mfgrs price on eBay. The link and pic is below.

Neat thing is: it will carry my Taurus 22PLY (reason I bought it), or my 851. Just for grins, I tried it out with my Ruger LC9. It's a snug fit but it does work, but note in the picture that the LC9 is wearing the non-extended mag. The extended version makes it a tad too tight.

BTW, for the 851 and 22PLY, it's great. Bag is 6" x 4.25". The 22PLY fits easily into a holder inside, with a smaller pouch for a mag. The 851, being a tad longer, needs to ride at a slight angle, but does fit. The LC9 is a snug fit and those who are worried about a situation where speed is essential might not be happy with it.

Some TA'ers don't like the idea of a pouch. Never felt "marked" with the old 738's bulldog and don't with this one either. So many folks carry something on their belt nowadays, I personally don't notice it any more. (Hope that's not a mistake.) BTW, they also make a med, lrg, and extra lrg. And it has an exterior cell-phone pocket. Frankly, it looks just like a Garmin GPS carrier.

Belt Pistol Pack Small - BAGMASTER - Quality Bags, Cases and Holsters
Gun Firearm Trigger Handgun holster Everyday carry

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Carrying is a very personal choice. If that's what works for you and you like it. Great!! I myself will stick to traditional holsters.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.