Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I honestly don't know if my stomach could handle this anymore. I have had to give up sausage because I can't handle the grease. However, I could have my gallbladder removed and go to town! :D

·
10,379 Posts
LoL I think I could feel my arteries hardening just reading the article. Or it could just be from last night's dinner (bacon swiss burgers on the grill) and anticipation for tonight's dinner (BLTs)....hmmm....

·
Registered
31,749 Posts
I just start 8 slices of bacon and hash browns to follow!:)

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
There are so many kinds of food that taste just great all by themselves ........................ but, they taste even better with bacon!

·
Registered
31,749 Posts
Oh, my hash browns are a little different, maybe not. Mine have whole kernal (not sweet though) corn, pimento and jalapeno peppers and diced onions, oh and bacon pieces. I like to really brown mine and then put a couple of stirred, not shaken, eggs on top. Oh and don't forget the Chili powder.;)

Hash Browns.jpg Egg.jpg done.jpg

Reactions: Sarge

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
You guys are making me hungry! :D

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm gonna tell you right now.
If pigs knew how good they tasted they would walk around licking themselves.
Bacon could possibly be one of the best foods EVER!

Reactions: PCS01

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I love Bacon on a Pizza! Yum....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
867 Posts
If you have never tried it, put a little Nutella (the peanut butter-like chocolate and hazelnut spread) on a bacon strip and tell me that that isn't a match made in heaven! :angel: But, consider yourself warned... it is seriously addictive. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts