Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Such a waste of bacon even if it does look cool. I would only be willing to make a pistol version, and even then it would just be a derringer by the time i stop eating the bacon. Lol

Reactions: Lance0812

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Googling around, i never knew of all the good uses bacon has been put to... Mmmmm....

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Such a waste of bacon even if it does look cool. I would only be willing to make a pistol version, and even then it would just be a derringer by the time i stop eating the bacon. Lol
Guess you have more self-control that me. I doubt I'd have enough left to make a good spitball.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I think the craziest part is that he used about 25 pounds of bacon to make a model of a 10 pound gun.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'm getting a feeling we may see another "White Castle Phenomenon" on this thread.:icon_rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I'm getting a feeling we may see another "White Castle Phenomenon" on this thread.:icon_rolleyes:
I don't know if the awesomeness of bacon can hold a candle to that thread. It's gone into cult classic status now.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Yet another reason to make a trip to Iowa, Brownell's & Bacon. Let's make it a trifecta and throw a case or three of Beer in there too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts