Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new 24/7 G2. When I got home in the box was a L and an XL backstrap. On the pistol was a L backstrap. I thought they came in S M and Large. I need a S backstrap or if not that then a M backstrap. I will check with the gun store tomorrow but if anyone knows what should come in the box let me know.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I just checked my box and my 24/7 G2 in 40S&W came with a Small, Medium and Large. Give Taurus Customer Service a call and let them know how yours came. They may just ship you the missing straps.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Same thing happened with my 845. It came with 2 smalls and a large. I called CS and they said they'd send a medium as soon as they were in stock. It's been over 6 months. Sargedog hooked me up though. He sent me a medium for his 845 that he wasn't using. Whenever the new one comes in from CS, it's going to sargedog.

·
Super Moderator
21,442 Posts
Try pay it forward 1 or 2 and the classifieds.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got the G2 .45ACP Compact and it came with back straps I can not use.. I can send you them if you want. It came with 2 of them. On large other seems small.

·
Super Moderator
34,958 Posts
I was going to tell you to go deer hunting, but I guess the title threw me off.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just received a Small backstrap from Merlin1274 in the mail today. What a guy. Now if anyone needs a Large 24/7 G2 backstrap, let me know and I can return the favor. We should set up a pool of extra backstraps just for cases like this where someone needs a certain size and they didn't get one with their pistol.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Interesting! My G2 came with the L backstrap installed and an Xl and XXL. I just assumed that those were the only sizes available or that the S and M were for the G2 compact. The L seems to be okay but I'll pay a little closer attention now that I know the other sizes are out there.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well from what I can tell you can not add a back strap to the G2 Compacts. If I am wrong some one tell me cause there was no way to add or remove one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts