1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
The government sure couldn't get a security clearance with its debt issues.

·
Registered
17,163 Posts
Background check the voter registration records and demand IDs to vote in all elections.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
LOL, the Dems are against background checks run on voters because it discriminates against dead people and illegals.

Reactions: bjrjar and jtg452

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Wouldn't you just love to hand over your stuff to the likes of the TSA? Talk about thugs ...

Yeah that seizure of legally purchased and constitutionally protected arms is going to go real well.

And where does the ACLU stand on the 2nd amendment? Hmmm? Because they are the watchdogs of constitutional rights and liberties.

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
I'm curious - during my working years, I had to have security clearances ranging from Confidential (simple), Secret (more depth), and various levels of Top Secret (very deep and intense). Some of those investigations took several weeks to complete - one nearly a year. Then we look at members of Congress and other government slugs that receive their clearances almost instantly, and they have daily access to more powerful data than I ever imagined. Look at Hillary and the muslam guy - there's NO WAY ON GOD"S GREEN EARTH, that either of them would have ever qualified for even the lowest level clearance, yet they did. The same people that couldn't pass a background check are the ones that want us law abiding Americans to do so. Rant over.

·
Registered
18,810 Posts
The US gov't also has a history of distributing weapons to terror organizations and drug cartels...:dry:...everyone in congress needs to be red flagged.

Reactions: lwb92af

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
LOL, the Dems are against background checks run on voters because it discriminates against dead people and illegals.
Don't forget the imaginary people! They get to vote Democrat, too!

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Wouldn't you just love to hand over your stuff to the likes of the TSA? Talk about thugs ...

Yeah that seizure of legally purchased and constitutionally protected arms is going to go real well.

And where does the ACLU stand on the 2nd amendment? Hmmm? Because they are the watchdogs of constitutional rights and liberties.
The ACLU is selective about what civil liberties they speak out on. They skip the 2nd Amendment and remain mute on any attacks on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts