Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
41,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Compliments of Jonrjen, fancy pearl stocks. They look great, fit great on the PT 92 AFS with decocker. They are as thick or thicker than the Thailand wood ones I swapped out, and smoother, so the jury is out until I shoot with them. Thanks again Jon!
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Everyday carry Gun accessory

·
Super Moderator
41,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're talking about my BBQ gun!

·
Administrator
19,183 Posts
Very Nice! :cool: Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Lookin' good!

I just had a pair of Pachmayr 1911 Emerald Pearl Grips arrive in the mail today, but they're not for me, but rather a birthday gift for my brother in September.
I'm pretty sure that everyone has seen my brother's SR1911 NRA Edition at this point, and I don't want to take the spotlight away from CzechBkr's PT92, so I'm not going to post yet another pic of it here, (It's in my album if anyone cares to see it.) but it has this bright red Cerakoted frame which is extremely flashy, so I figured, why fight it? Might as well make it even flashier with some Emerald Pearl Grips.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
You do know what Patton said about pearl handled grips? (LOL) They look great anyhow.
Patton also once bragged about having an affair with his own neice. He was a heck of a soldier, but his taste was...questionable...shall we say?

Reactions: jwc007 and cnc1

·
Super Moderator
41,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You do know what Patton said about pearl handled grips? (LOL) They look great anyhow.
Ivory is so hard to get these days, you have to chase down a piano player!

·
Registered
30,044 Posts

·
Super Moderator
41,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweet looking. Just don;t get BBQ sauce on those pearly whites.
I'm in for serious dental work on Monday , I probably won't see or taste BBQ sauce for months.

·
Registered
22,271 Posts

·
Registered
30,044 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,218 Posts
Besides, how many of us even have a piano gun?
Mississippi (aka, Alan Bourdillon Traherne) had a piano gun.

Air gun Trigger Shotgun Wood Gun accessory

The story goes that the original owner shot the piano player, and they hung him.

Post script: What, no one's seen El Dorado with the Duke, Robert Mitchum and James Caan?

·
Registered
37,951 Posts
Reactions: TrucksNCoffee
1 - 19 of 19 Posts