1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Good job didn't print them out though printer has been having issues and not our member "Issues".

·
Registered
123 Posts
i like them, i tend to use paper plates

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wife & I tried them out at 20-30 feet today. I think they work equally well. The crease on the left is when I folded it in half and tried to match it to the B-16 target. I might try again with a darker shade of gray (large swathes of black is tough on toner). It's much better when you color in the X & 10 rings, of course.

2012-03-24 New B-16-like targets1.jpg 2012-03-24 New B-16-like targets2.jpg

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Nice job, these are probably pretty cheap to have multiple copies made at Staples or Kinkos.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm.. Official NRA Handgun Targets Pistol & Revolver Shooting Targets sells B-16 targets (red center) for 11 cents each, and B-27 centers (red center) for 13 cents each. Of course, you need to pay for shipping too.

Commercial color printing apparently costs 49 cents each at Kinko's (never tried). The official targets are printed on heavier paper (less fluttering). You're better off buying them outright if you can't print them yourself (1 cent for toner, waste single-sided paper for free).

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Good post, thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts