Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm offering the plans for this remarkable box spring bullet ejector device for those who have swaging dies.

Bullet goes into your swage die body and the box spring affair automatically ejects your swaged bullet back on to the ram nose punch...what could be easier. ;D

The box spring affair is mounted on top of your swaging die, C-H swaging dies are your best bet price wise.

However the device will work on even custom made swage dies.

Plans are $15.00 if interested contact me by email at [email protected] , I'm willing to offer pictures over the emails as well as construction advice.

Thanks, TB C45

In the below picture you can see that the swage die body is interchangable by removing the top box spring affair and attaching it to the lower swage die body...it should be noted that the ejector stem punch is changable for different diameters as needed.

One device can service many calibers. The box spring is presently attached to a .452 swage die, the swage die in the box next to it is .454 diameter and requires a .454 ejector punch.

These punches screw on & off...easy to change out.

TB C45

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Holy gun smoke, doesn't anyone do bullet swaging on this Taurus forum???

My box spring invention is the greatest gift to bullet swaging since the reloading press was invented. ;D

Come on, some one ask some questions about it.

TB C45

1 - 2 of 2 Posts