Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a couple of weeks.
registered today
my current taurus bullpen
24/7 pro-.45
older ss 66 6in 357 mag
raging bull ss 8in 454 c
the only beef with any of them is the(soon to be replaced) lame hienie straight 8 on the 24/7

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. Sounds as though you have a nice collection of Taurus arms as well. If you have a any questions, please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
40,090 Posts
Welcome from West Texas. Straight eight takes some gittin' used to. :wave:

·
32,614 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Coming in form THR or TFL gun forums by chance? :)
We do have a older model 66 club :) and if you want to replace the Hienie sights there is a way to look this stuff up before you do.

Do a search with the Search tab while in Smithing board or just look up all the threads in Smithing. There are alternative sight suggestions, how to switch out the sights, and specs for the dovetails.

If you already read the FAQs then proceed to the rest of the forum. :) If you haven't read the FAQs yet please do.

As for the .454 Casull, just warn us when you're going to cut loose so we can all get out hearing muffs on. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Qwiks draw said:
Welcome to the forum. Coming in form THR or TFL gun forums by chance? :)
We do have a older model 66 club :) and if you want to replace the Hienie sights there is a way to look this stuff up before you do.

Do a search with the Search tab while in Smithing board or just look up all the threads in Smithing. There are alternative sight suggestions, how to switch out the sights, and specs for the dovetails.

If you already read the FAQs then proceed to the rest of the forum. :) If you haven't read the FAQs yet please do.

As for the .454 Casull, just warn us when you're going to cut loose so we can all get out hearing muffs on. :D
I just signed up on THR yesterday haven't scouted it out much though.
I 've been around savage shooters , falfiles and spudfiles for a while though.

I ordered wilson 3dots last week per the sight changing threads in the smithing section . it looks like a slick setup.

I've found that plugs and muffs at the same time work wonders.

"Straight eight takes some gittin' used to."
maybe with enough rounds I would but I'ld druther have all my guns shoot the same way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts