Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good price, seems to be in decent condition (I'll know more when I have it in hand). I'm genetically adverse to 9mm anything (including sockets)...so this is a .40 S&W. Looks like it's 99% the same as the PT-92...so anything it might need should be easy to get.. Ad says there is damage to the grip panels...looks like any PT-92 family grips will fit. Taurus has some nice looking wood panels for $11...Anybody have anything to say about it?

Not into shiny stuff, usually, but this might be the exception to the rule....

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Great slide gun!!!

·
Registered
24,615 Posts
Very nice. buy it.

·
22,309 Posts
Simple answer; you got yourself into one heck of a pistol. Well done!

Reactions: Dan51

·
22,309 Posts
All I'll say is that I was one of the "watchers" on that same auction...Congratulations!
I bet that happens a lot to us Taurusarmed members! :rolleyes:

Reactions: william

·
Super Moderator
36,055 Posts
I think you are going to like that pistol!

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
I have a pair of those PT100AFS w/sequential serial numbers. It is my alternate EDC when amongst large crowd/venues. Recommend spare mags from MecGar. Great pistol. The slide is a bit thicker than the PT92 by (if memory serves me well) of 2mm +/-, so holster for PT92 may be a bit tight. I do have a couple of DeSantis Beretta holster (one w/ one w/o thumb break) that will accommodate both PT100 & PT92. A Beretta Vertec holster works will with 92, but not PT100.

Reactions: Troll

·
Super Moderator
36,055 Posts
Give that bad boy a workout!! :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Range trip today. Wind from the sought 15 to 20 mph, gusts to 35....oh well. Put 25 rounds of 180 gr FMJ through it at 40'...shoots a wee bit to the left

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The temps got almost reasonable today. Front coming in tonight, going to drop 1"+ rain, possibly turning to snow....so. a RANGE TRIP! I replaced the rear sight with an LPA adjustable. Still burning blazer 180s. The Gander outdoors near me is going out of business (again) so they are selling out stuff at decent prices. ANYWAY, 20 yards with standard target...had to take old reliable , too...don't want the girls to fight....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
36,055 Posts
Nice shooting! Those guns are a ton of fun.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's what it is. 40 S&W. I have a set of grips coming from Thailand for it. I have put this company's grips on everything but my 1911. Very nice....perfect fit.

·
Super Moderator
36,055 Posts
Pictures when they get here and are installed!

Reactions: Troll
1 - 20 of 22 Posts