Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. . . Covid-19 origins.

So the US and the EU countries aren't the only ones looking to delve deeper into The covid-19 origins and potential culpability of financial losses the world over.

And this idea mentioned in the article made me a little mad and frustrated - China insists that the WHO lead the investigation. The WHO - run by a non MD and who passed along several lies early in the pandemic which directly led to additional morbidity and mortality amongst the world's population!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/120-c...utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Wow, so the accused gets to dictate who investigates and prosecutes them? Boy, my understanding of law was wrong.

·
Super Moderator
19,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seeing as to how Trump just froze all financial assistance to WHO (for at least a month) how could they afford to run an investigation? Oh yeah, CHINA is a huge annual contributor to the WHO. They have an arrangement sort of like Obama used to enjoy with Russia with his "if I win re-election I will be much more flexible" comment.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
No one(least of all the UN) can investigate China.They will not be truthful to anyone.I would imagine they believe their own lies by now.

Free bat soup luncheon for anyone who disagrees.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
IIRC, it was a member of Australia's parliament that started the investigate China about Covid-19 ball rolling.
And if we do get an investigation going, let's make sure it is done by someone that can do a thorough investigation. Me thinks there is more to this Covid-19 stuff than meets the eye.

Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE

·
Super Moderator
19,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, it was reported this evening that WHO rejects Trump's proposal. Hahaha good comedy there. Trump didn't propose it . . .HE ORDERED IT!!

Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE

·
Registered
69 Posts
My how both sides can spin this to fit their needs...

Don’t limit yourself to just one source, read both sides draw your own conclusions.

Probably won’t matter since most likely your mind is made up already and by golly you are right as always.

Reminds me of the class we had on propaganda and it’s use to support your cause, goes like this...

The A military vs the B military using tanks, Only two countries compete.

A wins finally tally of points by less than a point.

A news reports that B came in last place and that A was the winner.

B news reports that B came in second place and that A came in second to last.

Both right but with their own twist. Makes one feel good I guess.

Ray

·
Registered
18,502 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: Stroker
1 - 10 of 10 Posts