Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just put the Asmund Trigger for the 111g2. G2 series. Wasn't sure I was going to like it at first I didn't. But since I am a tinkerer. I saw the problem about losing the DA FEATURE which I like. So inspecting the trigger assembly side by side. The stock has a relief cut to let it articulate forward to hit the DA reset so I filed a relief and wa la DA works again here's a picture. Will be off to the range this weekend. may also put one of my set screw features in it , Happy Shooting!!!!!
:D the picture is before the relief cut was made,

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbi...gvPn-ClRLzBZTbProsn1TTTtlPfHqZ7xA&__tn__=EH-R

Comment

Comments

Comment

Comments

·
Registered
878 Posts
Just put the Asmund Trigger for the 111g2. G2 series. Wasn't sure I was going to like it at first I didn't. But since I am a tinkerer. I saw the problem about losing the DA FEATURE which I like. So inspecting the trigger assembly side by side. The stock has a relief cut to let it articulate forward to hit the DA reset so I filed a relief and wa la DA works again here's a picture. Will be off to the range this weekend. may also put one of my set screw features in it , Happy Shooting!!!!!
:D the picture is before the relief cut was made,

May want to host your pic to an online like Postimage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts