Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does everything have to be Taurus only related? There is a fun video that my brother in law, nephew, friend, and myself thought was fun, and thought members might enjoy. It's guy in Kentucky shooting new light weight S&W .44 mag. Not a Taurus, just fun to watch his reaction to recoil, and he's a young muscular dude.

·
Administrator
41,043 Posts
No. We like all firearms, and many including myself own a number from different manufacturers. I'm even a recovering Smith&Wesson snob. :cool: In case you missed them, here are the guidelines and rules for this website.

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS

·
Registered
G3. Tracker .44.
36 Posts
Does everything have to be Taurus only related? There is a fun video that my brother in law, nephew, friend, and myself thought was fun, and thought members might enjoy. It's guy in Kentucky shooting new light weight S&W .44 mag. Not a Taurus, just fun to watch his reaction to recoil, and he's a young muscular dude.
Go to your forum list and go to other firearms or the lounge and post it there. If you so happen to post it in the "wrong place" one of our fantastic moderators will move it to the correct area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts