Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here goes my try of trying to post...

Watch "More recoil than 500 Magnum??? (S&W 329PD)" on YouTube

Didn't connect did it. Tried attaching with paper clip, and sharing from you tube. Someone tech savvy can do it.

·
Registered
G3. Tracker .44.
36 Posts
Ok here goes my try of trying to post...

Watch "More recoil than 500 Magnum??? (S&W 329PD)" on YouTube

Didn't connect did it. Tried attaching with paper clip, and sharing from you tube. Someone tech savvy can do it.
Cool video, reminds me of my .44 mag taurus tracker. That thing packs a punch. I like how he used his phone to clear the chambers. The same feller has a video where a 50 cal blows up in his face and almost kills him.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Choice! That's fun. He's a young muscular dude, and yet in slow one hand offset shot in his left hand the recoil can be seen traveling up his forearm, upper arm, shoulder, and the latissimus muscles. He's funny too!

My brother in law, and I said can you imagine us older fartz (mid 60's) trying to shoot that? We be next day, " why in the heck is my wrist, arm, and back so sore?"

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I watched the video of "will I shot 50 BMG again?" I watched it first, and glad I did, it explained what happened. When I watched the one when his 50 cal blew up, and what he went through it gave me a crying jag. A lessor man would not have survived. That's some self courage there!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When some moved this it looked like I was replying to other video. The other comment now went with the 50 BMG video. I hope Scott has completely recovered. I like him, he's a character you could hang out with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts