Taurus Firearm Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Damn good price. I'm gonna take a look locally and see what i can find. I want one!
I don't know if you have a Gebo's farm store down there or not, but that's where I found mine. Heck, they even had ammo!

Registered
Smoke, you are bad! I went to gun broker and bid on an Armscor 12 ga similar to yours. I bid $170, and we'll see what happens. I really like the look too. If I get it for a good price, i'll tell my wife it's your fault for posting the pic....lol

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I've been blamed for worse. I hope you get it. $170 would be a fantastic price! :thumb:

Registered
I purchased a RIA M5 satin nickel model about a year ago through Gun Genie. I researched this gun and as others have stated, it is a copy of the old High Standard Flite King shotgun. RIA did make some improvements such as the dual slide action rails rather than the single rail on the Flite King and the spare shell storage in the stock. The H.S. was known as a tough shotgun and was the was the gun of choice for most police depts. prior to the wide use of the 870. I have run untold rounds through my gun without any issues. I decided to buy through Davidson's because of the free lifetime replacement since at the time I knew little about this weapon. I doubt if I will ever need the warranty and I have been very satisfied with the M5.[

Registered
looks like a good deal to me.

Registered
Looks like you've done well Smoke, a fine looking shotgun and not something people would want to look down the business end of. It would make a for a terrible day for a goblin. :)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.