Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Glad that person was there to put a stop to the stupid and dangerous games those guys were playing, but that was a stupid statement for the good guy to make.

·
22,304 Posts
Good thing his shooting was better than his post-shooting statements.

I love the other customer; "Engel isn’t sure she’ll come back that 7-Eleven..." :rolleyes:

Reactions: downrange

·
Registered
36,319 Posts
HMMM?
well so much for the disussion in another post about having / carrying a BB /pellet gun when the world comes to an end!
BB/ Pellet gun---0
real gun -1

·
Registered
14,803 Posts
I think the best part of all of this is the 2 surviving thugs now face a Murder 1 charge. It doesn't matter what they say in their own defense, they will be convicted (and then later set free due to incompetent legal system standards)

·
Registered
36,319 Posts
These people just have to realize the danger of making a living by robbing people.
generally speaking when one gets that urge to suck some white powder up your nose then that's all that matters.
I am sure many of us gun addicted folks can relate to that urge!
We talked to a coupe three guys that were huffing spray paint (by the way the metallic paints are the best!) and tried to explain they were very quickly killing their brains, ohh yea man I know, I wish I could stop, I miss my family, I am killing myself, got a dollar I can have for food?--ahh yea --FOOD!
3-4 weeks alter they couldn't even make words and babbled like a 3 year old.
sad, sad, sad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts