Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
The Stingray is a really nice looking small picatinny rail mount laser.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
I like the SR1 for my 24/7.
Maybe get one someday.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ohhhhh.... Daddy likes. Eager to see a TR series for the TCP. Might grab a Stingray for my PT111 G2 since it looks like the TR is for the G1. Great looking products.

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Welcome form the Florida Keys! - Nice looking product!

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
I wonder if they have any discounts?
Active Duty Military, Veteran, Senior, Conceal Permit, NRA Member, AAA, etc.
Yeah, I'm cheap. Looking to save a buck wherever! :D

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Welcome! Not a big laser fan, but that Stingray would look nice on my G2! I may have to cash in my Rainy day jar"! :D

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome ArmaLaser, and thank you folks for signing on as a Supporting Vendor.

After checking out your website, I'm taking a serious look at one of your products for use on my Taurus Millennium G2 PT111 pistol.

Which model do you recommend for this particular gun?

Reactions: Felix

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome and Thank you for your support of this fine forum.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Hi All and thanks for the warm invite! I hope every dad had a great Father's Day. I got back this afternoon after heading to my Mom's for the weekend where we had a big family get together.

Glad to be back sponsoring Taurus Armed, I've learned a lot through this forum and hope to contribute as much as possible. I'll try and answer some questions and let me know if you have any more, always glad to help.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Ohhhhh.... Daddy likes. Eager to see a TR series for the TCP. Might grab a Stingray for my PT111 G2 since it looks like the TR is for the G1. Great looking products.
The TR11 is definitely only for the G1. Also should mention that it's designed to fit the Millenium Pros only and won't fit on the early Milleniums. As long as your slide has both words on either side "Millenium" and "Pro", the TR11 will fit.

The Stingray SR2 will fit the G2, the Stingray SR1 won't fit on the G2's short rail. Thanks on the compliment, folks have been really happy with them and they're popular for us.
You can get great discounted prices through some of our bigger online dealers like Optics Planet. Look for the TR11 on walmart.com by next week, orders will be serviced by Walmart affiliate Tool King. Also, Amazon will be stocking the TR11 and orders will be fulfilled by Amazon from their warehouses starting in July.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Welcome ArmaLaser, and thank you folks for signing on as a Supporting Vendor.

After checking out your website, I'm taking a serious look at one of your products for use on my Taurus Millennium G2 PT111 pistol.

Which model do you recommend for this particular gun?

Honestly, I would hang tight until late this Fall. We have a new laser coming out that will fit the G2, it will replace the RSS and SR2. I can't say much more than that! But it will be a great system.

·
35,996 Posts
This is good to know that the Stingray SR2 will fit the Millennium G2. Does it extend beyond the tip of the barrel?

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
This is good to know that the Stingray SR2 will fit the Millennium G2. Does it extend beyond the tip of the barrel?
The SR2 won't stick out further than the tip of the barrel. But like in my previous post we have something in the works now that is very special and worth the wait. Probably be released in October but a very practical system with lots of features.

·
35,996 Posts
The SR2 won't stick out further than the tip of the barrel. But like in my previous post we have something in the works now that is very special and worth the wait. Probably be released in October but a very practical system with lots of features.

Hey, hey...I can wait until October for something "very special"!

Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
I wonder if they have any discounts?
Active Duty Military, Veteran, Senior, Conceal Permit, NRA Member, AAA, etc.
Yeah, I'm cheap. Looking to save a buck wherever! :D
You forgot human.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Thanks for supporting what we think is the best community of shooters on the Internet! Your lasers look terrific!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts